Tuesday 12 April 2011

Jacqueline Hill has died

Jacqueline Hill has died
I feel different inside
It's not the same now she's gone
She's been part of my heart for so long.

She was there when Doctor Who was all mystery
Teaching a subject called history.
Between her and Ian there was nothing but chemistry.

Her hair was wild in An Unearthly Child
She looked so young in The Tribe of Gum
Her acting skills in The Cave of Skulls
made her a heartbreaker, not just a Firemaker

She wasn't Yetaxa in Five Hundred Eyes
I'd sure like to fax her and tell her she's nice
I wouldn't abuse her, I'd tell her no lies
I'd just like to use her for what she supplies

She journeyed to Vortis, the planet of mists
Menoptera danced and the venom grubs hissed
Susan got lost and the Doctor got pissed
And Ian did the fighting, 'cos he's got the fists
But Barbara sailed through it all, she was placid
(Vortis is famous for its pools of acid)

In Planet of Giants she stood out from the rest
She was ever so stylish and very well dressed
I wanted to see her in sexy black lace
But that was all ruined when she left in The Chase

Now she's dead it makes me cross
To think that she's dust and covered in moss.
To think that most people just don't give a toss.
Well, I do.  I love her (but not in Meglos).



Silver Carrier 5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment