Tuesday 5 April 2011

Davros vs The BBC

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
You named Davros after me.
I made a powered wheelchair
When I fell out of a tree.

I put a camera in my skull
Because I am short-sighted.
And built a race of robots
(Why haven't I been knighted?)

I clad myself in PVC
To hide my withered arm
In case my strange appearance
Occasioned some alarm.

I looked along my bookshelf
For a name that sounds metallic.
Volume 2 of "Bug Eyed Monsters"
Was indexed like so: "Dal-Ek"

I wrote to TV Comic.
I wanted some acclaim.
I wanted all the world to know
that Dave Ross is my name.

But that evil Terry Nation
He copied me.  He'll rue it.
Now I'll sue for defamation
- cos, "No, I would NOT do it!"

This is your last chance, Doctor
Apologise, or else
the world will know I've mocked yer -
I'll give you 20 rels.

1st April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment